We've been arguing more than usual lately and I don't like it at all. It's as if we're both running on short fuses. I want this to work out so I will try very hard to control myself and not get angry or upset over small things. I will also try very hard not to be so sensitive towards everything. I might not be the perfect girlfriend, but I hope you will try with me. I'm trying really hard and it sucks that you're in the army and it is a huge pain in the ass and I have to be understanding and accommodating all the time. Time is so hard to manage because time spent with you isn't enough but I need time for all the people that are important to me, especially my family, and my friends, as well as to do the things I love and want to do. There is no conflict of interest but simply not enough time.
I hope I make you want to be a better person because you make me want to be a better person. I want to be the girl that you tell your friends, "That's the one. That's the one who changed my life." Losing a bit of faith, but I'll pick myself up and carry on because I know I still have you.
I know we'll make it. But, help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment