@honestyshot on Twitter

13 May 2012

Heart capacity

Spent the weekend with the family at NSRCC. I don't remember the last time we all hung out like this, with my cousins all having fun, playing with the little kids, sitting around the table chatting with the adults, stuffing ourselves silly with good food (all that BBQ food making me salivate). Being around my family always makes me happy, never a dull moment when I'm with them. And not to mention, all that good food oh my lord. Suckers for good food, we all are. 

Also, because today is Mother's Day, I planned a mini surprise for my mother(s) hehe my aunts actually but they're all like my mothers so I have multiple :> Got them a cake, and a red carnation each hehe I hope they were pleasantly surprised because I ran around Tampines One with the boy that afternoon to get everything and went completely crazy trying to get everything on time and my dad was such a sweetheart to come and pick us up so we don't have to carry everything back to the chalet ourselves. I really think I would've died, especially with the horribly intense weather. Thankful for An who helped me carry all the stuff and ran around with me like a crazy girl. I love you. 

Leroy is the cutest kid alive I swear he puts a smile on everyone's faces every single time. He never fails. Especially now that he's learning how to talk hehe SO ADORABLE. I promise pix when my SD card decides to work. But for now,

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY MOMMY I LOVE YOU


Beijing 2011 (pardon my face)

Thank you for being my greatest pillar of strength even though we have our bad moments. Thank you for supporting, encouraging, and motivating me regardless of the circumstances and situation. Thank you for being the only person who will never judge me and who will love me endlessly and unconditionally no matter what I've done. Thank you for being the one person I can turn to for anything, and knowing that everytime I turn around and look back, you'll always be there. I may fly with the wings you've given me, but at the end of the day I will always return home, because home is wherever you are.

Thank you mommy, I love you endlessly. 

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~ George Cooper

No comments: