THE AVENGERS WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
There is absolutely no word in the dictionary capable of describing this movie. It was definitely something extremely close to perfection and there will never be anything like that ever again. I found myself shaking through the 2nd half of the movie for absolutely no reason why - it wasn't cold in the theatre. I was shaking in pure amazement and exhilaration from the show. It was beyond awesome. Long after the movie I was still shaking and feeling extremely excited and my heart was beating so fucking fast I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest. My first IMAX 3D movie experience was the fucking best. I swear nothing less than IMAX 3D will do any justice to this mind-blowing masterpiece. Thank you Chai, for getting us those tickets. I can't wait to watch it again on Saturday with the boy and his friends, and on Monday with the siblings.
BEST. 22. BUCKS. SPENT. EVER.
There simply isn't anything quite like this. I quote Chai, "I'm so glad this was made in my lifetime". I really am. I am truthfully quite sad that no movie I watch from now on will quite compare to The Avengers, and that, sadly, I will never feel the exhilaration I felt for another movie again. Not in a long time, at least.
Pix and other updates soon when I snap out of this fan-girl mood. I'm going cray cray. In a good way. :3

No comments:
Post a Comment