Down with a massive headache and fever last night that carried on till this morning when I woke up my whole head was hot and hurting like a huge bitch. Didn't help that there's some renovation works going on upstairs so there was crazy drilling the whole day. Skipped work and spent the whole day moping around at home. Totally felt like dying my head felt like it was about to explode. Thankful for the boyfriend's block leave, else he couldn't have come over at such short notice to come look after me. He always puts a smile back on my face even though I spent last night crying my eyes out and woke up with puffy eyes this morning, and feeling like shit because of my head and cough and flu. I hate being sick. :( Back to work tomorrow and I have got to finish typing the 'J' portion in the Chinese dictionary so I can (finally) get the hell back to my department and stop being under the witch's spell. I absolutely can't wait. And also, I miss my silly friend, Huiyan. She is the source of my laughter and smiles every single day in the office. I cannot imagine what it would be like without her.
I hope tomorrow won't feel like such a long day because An is coming to pick me up from work then we're gonna go have dinner before he sends me for my physio appointment at 7:30. SATS on Saturday and I haven't studied haha I am going to die and flunk it so badly. And also, I need to print my exam slip I need a reminder and lots and lots of alarms to wake me up tomorrow. I also still haven't figured out what I should wear to work because I'll be wearing that for physio and I have to be able to stretch. Ugh dilemma.
One more thing: While everyone is busy getting their university acceptance letters and are stuck in a dilemma on which school to go to and which course to take, I am busy moping around because I haven't gotten a single letter and I am freaking the fuck out. Where am I going to go? What am I going to do? What if I end up with no school to go to? What is going to happen to me and my future? Should I even really consider going to Aussie since I've received acceptance emails from them already?
Big sigh. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment