Time really flies. A moment ago, I was watching my fav troll boys graduate from poly, and tomorrow they're enlisting into the army, prostituting themselves to our nation.
Jho and Elvin, I wish you both all the very best inside and try your very hardest to overcome whatever obstacles the sergeants may throw your way. We'll all be out here waiting for your return to the civilian world. Army will turn you both into men (not saying you aren't already one) and I'm awaiting the day I see your tall, dark and handsome selves hehehehe. Luv you both xoxo.
Speaking of time flying, I'll be quitting at the end of this month after working at SCCL for 4 months. Quite sad to be leaving because of all the friends I've made here and all the nice people I've come to know, but then again, I can't wait to live the lifestyle of a jobless girl!!! I'll get to sleep in everyday, do what I want, catch up on my shows, laze around, meet my friends, spend more time with my family, meet the boy when he gets nights out/off before school starts. I really hope I can even start school sigh.
This weekend is gonna be hella hectic but I think I'm gonna enjoy it. :) The long-awaited Baina Invitational 2012 that we've been losing sleep over, feeling excited over, planning like mad over is arriving!!! Spending the night over at KKCC on Friday to set up everything and do a final run-through of the events on Saturday. Then flying off to Beijing on Sunday morning with the family (without the sister) and flying back alone on the 15th. My first flight alone I'm both nervous and excited hehe.
ALSO I AM FINALLY CHANGING MY PHONE OMG FINALLY DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS LAGGY PIECE OF SHIT ANYMORE.
It is 1:01am and it's storming outside. I miss my boy. I hope his outfield mission tomorrow goes well and he comes back to me safe and sound in one piece. I can't wait for Friday to get to spend time with him.
P/S: This sweet thing sent me a card via snail mail and it arrived today. Made my whole day 'cos I really wasn't expecting it. Hehe it was a pleasant surprise, coming home to this. Love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment