"I'm the happiest person in the world.
With you by my side, how could I be anything else?"
- From the Hallmark card my fav boy sent me :>
Last day at work before I leave for Beijing on Sunday morning! Spent the whole day slacking and snoozing haha what's new but of course I managed to finish checking 2 files #accomplishmentunlocked. Running out of things to blog about because my life is boring and mundane and repetitive like that. Beijing is gonna be quite an experience because it's summer and I haven't been there in summer in like 7 years. Wow that's a really long time. Finally don't have to wear layers and layers of clothing omg and I can do some good shopping hehe (inserts cheeky happy face) Spending tomorrow settling stuff for the trip > final assessment for driving > watching the boy play soccer > lunch with him > steamboat dinner with the family > KKCC for final Baina Invitational stuff!!!!!!!! Quite excited for tomorrow and Saturday! I really really really hope everything runs super smoothly and nothing goes wrong. Please please please (crosses fingers very tightly)
Should really start packing my luggage tonight and then try to finish packing everything by tomorrow before I leave for KKCC at night, and then again before I sleep on Saturday night. Gonna miss my boy but he's gonna be back in camp anyway so I hope it won't be that bad. And we'll get to whatsapp while I'm there. No twitter or facebook while I'm in Beijing, I don't know if I even have access to blogger, but you can go to my Tumblr, or keep updated through my instagram :>
One last thing before I go: My uni letter(s) please find your way to me soon. Really soon. I hate the feeling of dangling in mid-air, not knowing if someone is going to come to my rescue or if I'm going to fall into the abyss below my feet.
Which is why when I get married and have my own house and family, I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO GET A DOG :}

No comments:
Post a Comment