@honestyshot on Twitter

10 July 2012

For a special friend:

This is for a very special one of my friends: my Lezz, Shirlyn Koh.

This is a super outdated post because she left last week for Melbourne for 3 years to complete her university education. This is both her farewell note from me, as well as somewhere to reminisce the past few years that we've been friends.

I love this girl to bits and it's quite sad that after we both went into AJ we weren't as close as before. Nevertheless, we never fail to have a good time whenever we're together. Won't forget all the sleepovers we've had, movie marathons, lunch/dinner, and the times we just went out to have fun and take many many pictures hehe. Also won't forget her first working experience was with me and it ended so horribly I still feel bad up till now. I hope that horrible witch burns in hell. Through all the good times and bad, she's been there for me, making sure I'm okay, confiding in me when she's upset, cheering me up, and always wishing for me to be happy. At one point, I remember, we even had the same phone hehe - the Samsung Ultra Touch.

Babe, I know you'll see this because you're my ardent fan (hehe), so from the bottom of my heart, I hope that you'll find happiness in Melbourne where you will spend the next 3-4 years of your life, and that you'll study hard and do super well and graduate with flying colours. I'm so excited for you to begin your new life there, and I wish you all the best. I love you babe hehe remember our date when you come back in December! 

P/S: You're going back to the place where it all began, so let it all end there. :) Let go of the past that hurts and move on to greater things that await you. Leave everything there, where it started, and come back refreshed and happy :) I love you, always remember that.

In random order of pictures we've taken in the past 5-6 years:


Please pardon the ugly (younger) us, and my dear girl, please always be happy. I love you.

No comments: