Been quite awhile since I last posted, almost a month ago. Got too lazy to update because I'd like all my posts to have pics and I've been taking so many pics lately I don't know how to upload them all here, or even choose those that I like. It'd still be photospam.
Been spending most of my days at home, having lots of me-time and getting lots of sleep, mostly because I think I am turning nocturnal from staying up to watch the Olympics till early in the morning I sleep so early everyday haha. School is starting in 2-3 weeks and I can't say I'm super excited, but I kinda want school to start so I can have something to work for. Thinking of getting a part-time job while I'm studying depending on my timetable so I will be able to earn some keep.
In bullet points:
- Freakshow and tchoukball is my social life other than spending time with the boy and the family
- I am turning into a sloth I need some exercise
- Quite a few rough patches with the boy in the past few weeks but I think we're okay now :)
- The parents are away touring Tibet and some other parts of China and will be away for almost a month :'(
- I am an Olympic addict and proud of it hehe
- I am super sad Phenomenal Phelps' career has ended and I will not see him swim in the Olympics again but I'm glad to have witnessed all the historic moments he has created
- Foong is my Olympic Buddy we stay up together every night texting while watching the swimming events as well as others, and he makes me laugh every single time HAHAHAHA. Huge joker, my friend
Alright that's it back to the Olympics hehehehe!
No pics this time :( Stay gold xx
No comments:
Post a Comment