Five
5 more days starting tomorrow till I'm back in your arms. I can't wait to see you again it's been 24 long, long days. Far too long. I don't think I could've done it without school and tchoukball and my friends to occupy my time and take my mind off you not being here. The hardest part of every week has really got to be the weekends. Weekends are meant for you, but with you gone, I have far too much time to think about you, and how we should be spending time together instead of you being so bloody far away. Still, I'm thankful for my friends who never fail to put a smile back on my face :) I love my uni pals more than anything and I'm glad I'll be spending the next few years and even the rest of my life with them :)
I also can't emphasise on how glad I am that my team mates from school are so nice even though I'm new and the youngest player, I feel like I'm a part of them already :) training is hell like always (maybe I'm just unfit) but I can feel myself improving and getting slightly better with every training. The aches I get after training feels damn good, makes me feel like I'm improving and actually working out instead of wasting my time. Hahaha such a masochist I am. Then again, I wouldn't ask for a better sport to play 'cos tchoukball is just everything I've wanted.
5 more days. I absolutely can't wait for you to finally be home by my side. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment