@honestyshot on Twitter

13 November 2012

Fairy lights

I haven't been here in more than a month, but I doubt anyone has missed me 'cos I don't think I have many readers on this space anyway. The boyfriend is leaving for Indon (again) in less than a week and truthfully, I don't feel as sad as when he had to leave for Wallaby. I wonder if it's a good thing. Maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet, and hopefully I won't feel too sad when that day comes because I won't be able to send him off at the airport - I am not going to wake up at 4 in the morning to be at the airport at 5:30 to see him for 30 mins and cry myself to death after that before going to school. Not prepared and not going to do that. Determined not to cry or let myself be too affected by it especially since Finals are coming and all my last assignments are due next week.

x

Don't have much news to share apart from:

1) Mah Bow Tan Cup this Saturday I am freaking the fuck out I don't think I've been this worried/scared for any competition/game thus far. 
2) FLYING OFF TO BEIJING/TOKYO/OSAKA IN DECEMBER AND SPENDING XMAS IN DISNEYLAND/SEA TOKYO AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS CAN YOU SENSE MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Finals in approximately 3 weeks, I have a week of study break (thank God) so I'm gonna be working my ass off to get those As then. 
4) I dyed my hair violet (hehe) I wanted a lighter tinge but my stylist said I'd have to bleach my hair to get that effect and I swore I would never bleach my hair so now I'm stuck with a violet/mahogany shade on my locks. Not too bad though, kinda liking it more than my previous red highlights that have faded to an ugly gold (ew). 
5) Training with Team SIM has been fruitful and fulfilling 'cos I actually feel myself improving from the two different training regimes I undergo on a weekly basis. My fitness is improving as well, although I definitely could do without the more frequent shin splints and muscle pains in my limbs, and not forgetting the hideous kneepad tan that has come back to haunt me. 
6) School is great I love my friends I wouldn't mind spending everyday with them.

x

Basically my life is now a boring routine that repeats itself every week. I feel like my only friends are the freaks and my uni pals (that I see almost everyday and not hearing Katie's or Vi's voice on weekdays makes me feel like something's missing) cos everyone is too busy with their own lives to bother about me haha losing my (other) friends bit by bit.

x

Okay no pix this time but I promise pix soon :) Facebook/Instag for more. I'm sorry Instagram doesn't allow me to post my pix directly here. Head over to my Tumblr if you don't have Instag k hehe. Alright stay gold angels xx have a gr8 week ahead!

No comments: