Should probably update this place more regularly cos I realised I've been getting quite a lot of traffic lately which is quite unexpected. But Finals are coming and I need to start getting my head buried under those notes that need some scrutinising and studying. I really want to do well and start my uni life with a good GPA, especially since the first semester is always the more easy one compared to the rest. On some days, I really feel like I might be crushed under all that pressure when all my submissions are due together. On other days, I feel like it's the holidays and I don't have much work to fret about or rush out. Then again, my feelings towards school always fluctuate so that explains my fluctuating grades as well...... No surprise there. Need to get my head in the game and pull up my socks, especially when it comes to churning out all those dry, boring essays. Please slit my throat and let me bleed to death. I absolutely, for the life for me, cannot bear to sit in front of my computer for hours just trying to juice my brain dry to come up with the perfect essay to submit. The perfectionist in me does not allow me to write crap and submit slipshod work. :(
On a completely different (and lighter note):
I FINALLY GOT MY MAC. LIKE F I N A L L Y. So amazed by the speed at which everything just works on this mean machine, and so glad that I do not have to deal with laggy shit anymore. And this is almost virus-proof so YAY no anti-virus software needed YES. Still takes a little getting used to using this system, but I'm loving it :)))))
x
Right now, it's 1:11AM and I should head to bed because I am extremely tired and my nose is threatening to fall off any moment now.
Last day of the semester today and I headed out for dinner tonight with the palsies, had French food that was not-so-amazing, unlike what they advertised. The portions weren't too huge and there were 5 of us sharing the few meagre dishes so we were all not full from dinner. As expected, we went to get some other food to fill the gaping holes in our tummies. Got our Wii fix of Raving Rabbids after that where we went absolutely berserk and started screaming and laughing hysterically, what I would give to be watching from the sidelines HAHAHAHA. Got a lift home from JY thx bro /fistbump hehe. Can't wait to see them again for our study sessions next week :))) I'm so thankful I've got them, every single day.
FRIDAY PLEASE HURRY HERE.
Also, PSYCH + NUTRITION PLEASE DIFFUSE INTO MY BRAIN.
Can't wait for training tomorrow FINALLY GET TO TRAIN INDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitting the sack! Stay gold, angels xxx
P/S: I promise a picture post when I have the time to update this space again!
No comments:
Post a Comment