@honestyshot on Twitter

17 December 2012

Rain

While it's pouring outside and I'm within the confines of my home, my mind wanders off to my family in Beijing, and how in a day or so, I'll be with them in winter wonderland. It's been snowing there the past few days and my siblings have succeeded in making a snowman (I am so jealous) and I'm really hoping the snow continues so I get my chance! I haven't started packing all my clothes and stuff into my luggage, but the inertia to get up and start choosing what to bring, and fitting them all into my luggage is so great. Too, too lazy for my own good really. 

x

Since my last paper on Wednesday, I've been doing nothing but lazing around, sleeping and waking at the weirdest and most alien timings in the world, watching too much Running Man and catching up with my television series - New Girl, Glee, The Big Bang Theory. Been torrenting other shows like Criminal Minds to add on to my collection, and also because the boyfriend only watches shows like these and I'm determined to be on the same wavelength as him and so that we have more things to talk about (not as if we ever run out of things to say to each other haha). He's been watching The Mentalist too much he's finished almost 3 seasons in just 2 weeks it's crazy.

I miss my girlfriends from school, it's just weird not seeing them for more than 2 days because I used to see them everyday of the week, even weekends. Katie's having fun stuffing her face with food and enjoying the loveable weather in New Zealand right now and won't be back till next year (inserts sad face) and Viv's leaving for Aussie tomorrow, few hours before my flight to Beijing. All 3 of us are gonna be separated by millions of miles but there's always Whatsapp and Skype to talk to each other and send pictures hehe. I can't wait till all 3 of us reunite next year!!!

Right now, I just can't wait for the boy to come over and then we can pack my luggage and tomorrow we're flying off together I can't wait!!!!!! So excited for our trip hehe our first getaway together :)

Till next time, stay gold angels xx

No comments: