@honestyshot on Twitter

18 December 2012

Wanderlust

WASSUP BUTTERCUP~

Sitting at the boy's place waiting for time to pass before heading to the airport at 10pm to catch our flight at 1am. We're finally heading over to Beijing to reunite with my family I can't wait!!! It's been a long 10 days without them and I can't wait to run into the arms of my mommy and daddy hehe. Actually it didn't really feel like 10 days but while they were gone the house felt so empty and quiet :( I don't like being alone I don't like the feeling of loneliness :( 

Gonna be gone for 12 days but I'll be regularly posting up on Instagram so follow me there! I don't even know how many people read this space anymore so if you do read this just go get updates from my Instagram. :)

Okay till I'm back, here's a few pix of me and my siblings goofing around with photobooth:




And somewhere in between my parents decided to join us but they laughed too much until the pictures turned out to be really hilarious so I'm not gonna post them up lest they kill me. 

Can't wait to get to Beijing and stuff myself silly with all the steamboat dinners we're gonna have, as well as covert after the sashimi and sushi and all the other jap food I'm gonna fill my tummy with hehe. Gonna gain at least 5kg when I'm back but that's okay shall run it off with the boy :)

Goodbye sugar pies!

No comments: