Haven't been on this space in quite awhile, and the past few posts haven't been too positive apart from the most recent one. Trying to really keep myself occupied, spending my time with the people who matter, letting my days be filled with more sunshine than rain clouds, fixating my focus on school work and keeping fit, and various other things that's been keeping my mood up and helping me carry on.
Plenty of things for me to do, many things worth smiling and being happy and thankful for, and amongst all other things, I've finally found the people I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. We haven't even known each other for that long, slightly over half a year, but I feel like I've known these people my whole life. They're literally the only reason that keeps me going to school, keeps that smile on my face, and so many many many more. I don't think I could've asked to meet anyone else in Uni that can be better than them. My girls are really the bestest in the world, we're practically sisters from different mothers.
x
On a separate note, we always only know how to cherish things after we lose them. But why? Why do we only know how to love and treasure after we experience the hurt and pain from loss? Why do we only know how to salvage only when it's too late? Everyone deserves second chances, but what if you don't make the best of that chance? Who can you blame?
x
I'm gonna have a great weekend because Saturday is study time by myself before Tchouk time with the Freaks and I'M GOING TO THE ZOO ON SUNDAY (with my favourite people hehe)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I might burst hehehehehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment