@honestyshot on Twitter

13 June 2013

Kite-flying

Sometimes I wonder when the time will come again when I'll meet someone and be completely blown away by him, feel my heart flutter, feel a smile creep onto my face without me even realising, and everything along the lines of that. It's been months since I last felt that feeling, with someone special who makes me feel special enough to feel confidence and happy about myself. I hope when that day comes, it'll be the person I will spend the rest of my life with. I'm so tired of having to deal with so much drama, and even though they say you learn from all the mistakes you make and all the experiences you have, it's still tiring to have to go through the cycle again and again and again and still come out battered and bruised at the end. I'm sick of feeling hurt and upset, I just want to find someone who can make me happy effortlessly, even without doing anything.

Right now I'm just gonna enjoy being single and happy and free as a lark :)

No comments: