@honestyshot on Twitter

09 August 2013

Snug

The moment I met you, everything changed. I see things in a lighter, brighter, better perspective, I feel happier all the time, and everytime I'm with you I cannot help but smile and feel the happiness inside me bubble and overflow. When I'm with you, it's like everything else becomes insignificant and melts away and it's just two of us in our own world. I didn't think I'd find someone who's so much of a reflection of me, yet different in his own way. Someone who can be wild with me, yet exert control when the need arises. Someone I can share everything with and be honest about, yet won't judge me. Someone I can be myself with, and not feel embarrassed or shy to show my true self. I could go on, but I think there's no need for me to. I think I've found The One, but before I decide anything, I'm just gonna enjoy the process of being single. :-) 

x

Before I go:

Happy 48th Birthday, Singapore!
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul. 

No comments: