@honestyshot on Twitter

01 January 2013

2013

2012 was nothing short of amazing, because of all the new experiences I've had the opportunities to have, the new people I've met that have become an integral part of me & my life, starting university, because of all the people close to my heart and who always will be, because of the one single boy that stole my heart away, creating new memories every single day, and most of all, loving and being loved in return by all those who matter.

I don't deny it's been a roller coaster ride with all the ups and downs, but I know for one thing, that all these have made me stronger, and I'm back on my 2 feet feeling braver and more confident and happier. I can honestly say it's been one of the most fulfilling years I've had, even with having to face my horrible results from A's, the arduous wait for university acceptance letters, I've had many many more important moments to remember like spending my 9-month long break counting down to 2012 with Sports Club, working at a cake shop with Naz, then at SCCL with 2 of my favourite girls - Celine and Huiyan, sending Celine off (inserts many sad faces), Sports Club chalet, joining Freakshow Tchoukball, heading to USS with the trolls, the wives and the boy, went for my first Halloween event with a few of my favourite Freaks (night owls) - Halloween Horror Night 2 @ USS (with express passes so we got to experience everything in that few hours), organising Baina Invitationals 2012 with the Freaks, participated in my first ever Beach Tchoukball tournament, celebrating our 1st anniversary, started school in SIM, met my awesome awesome friends - Katie, Vivian and the rest of my OG, going for my first trip overseas to Phuket with the homiez, and my first trip out of the country with my family and the boyfriend to Beijing/Tokyo/Osaka, and so many other things that I am so thankful for.

At the end of 2012, I'd just like to say a huge huge huge thank you to the people who have coloured my 2012 and made it the best year I've had in a long, long time.



























Will do a separate picture post cos I'm too lazy to picspam this place to death, so here's ending 2012 with a bang, and starting 2013 with a beautiful spark :>




(Fireworks from Disneyland, Tokyo)

Photo credits: Me :)

GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013!
Please be good.

No comments: