@honestyshot on Twitter

10 January 2013

Dear Zachary


One of the saddest documentary films I've watched in my life. It's unbelievable how the government and the law can fail its people to such an extent, and how blind and dense some people can really be. I will never understand how one can be so inhumane, senseless, and fake. It is disgusting and nauseating that there are crimes like these happening everyday around the world, yet nothing is being done to stop it and all these preventable tragedies happen. It's no use apologising after someone's life has already been taken and the emotional trauma already inflicted on their loved ones. So angry and frustrated after watching this. :'(

If you do watch it, go straight into the movie without watching the trailer. Don't spoil it for yourself. All that raw emotion is overwhelming. I swear your life will never be the same again.

Click here for the full movie.

Poor, poor Andrew and Zachary, rest in peace.
David and Kate, you two are the strongest people in the world to be able to keep your head up and continue fighting after all that has happened.
And Shirley Turner, I hope you burn in hell a thousand times and over and that you'll never see the light of day ever again. Fucking monster.

No comments: