@honestyshot on Twitter

25 January 2013

Fever

It's 2am and I should really be sleeping but the fever burning my head is keeping me awake. It's been 5 days and this stupid fever is still coming back to haunt me. Stop already man, so not cool (I am so punny). Okay yes I decided to update this dead space even though I doubt anyone really reads it. I am extremely exhausted out of my mind, and there's school tomorrow, I really need to get some shut-eye.

Everytime I close my eyes I feel like they're being set on fire, and I cannot lie in the same position for more than 5 mins cos then my pillow starts heating up and it gets uncomfortable. It heats up under my blanket but when I try to stick one limb outside to let the heat escape I feel like ice-cold water is being poured all over my body. I HATE BEING SICK. >:( 

Dear fever, please please let me drift off to sleep already, PLEASE. 

And to brighten up this space with a little colour,
Here's one of my favourite pictures with my favourite people from 2013 thus far.

Goodnight xx

No comments: