Sometimes I wonder what I did right to have Sports Club in my life, and to have had the honour of being the bonding glue between my batch. I'm immensely thankful that 2 years after we've all graduated and the guys are prostitutes of our nation and the girls busy with school, we still make time for each other, be it dinner or simple gatherings. It's really heartwarming to see that even the guys are making the effort to turn up despite them only having 2 days of a week free.
I miss the days in school with this bunch of people, training together for our big day, fighting to the finishing together, dragonboating, dinners, birthday celebrations, all the silly things we did together, winning and losing and cheering together, and finally graduating together. I've never felt this right with any other team, never felt like this team is more than a team, more like a family. Although not all 20 of us are close, I know there's at least 15 of us that are, and I think that's more than I could ask for. Nothing in this world would ever replace Sports Club in my heart, they've brought being in a CCA to a new level that nothing else even comes close.
These people were my lifeline in AJ, and I don't think I could've asked for anything better.
I love Sports Club '10/11 to the end of time.




No comments:
Post a Comment