@honestyshot on Twitter

15 February 2013

Hollow

Getting back on my two feet after falling down isn't such an easy task after all. Been too troubled the past few days, all these unnecessary arguments and disputes, unnecessary unhappiness. I want to go back to school so that I don't have to think about all these nonsense, so I won't feel like I'm being plagued by all these weights that try to bring me down. Still standing on my two feet, my knees aren't giving way yet. I'm just afraid they will soon if I don't get rid of these weights. 

I miss my genuine smile, my genuine laugh that lasts the whole day without me feeling tired, without me feeling like it's a chore to just find it in myself to be happy. I haven't felt like this in the longest time and honestly, I don't know when I will start feeling right again. I'm just glad I have my family, and my friends to put that smile back on my face everytime I fall, everytime I feel under the weather. I haven't lost myself, I just need to get back on my two feet and continue walking. Right now, I'm just standing here trying not to collapse under the weights. Hopefully when I make the next step I'm gonna take, the weights will slowly come off.

Steady feet, don't fail me now.

x


还是会
害怕 醒来不在你身边
的时候
害怕 从此不在你左右
或许我
还是会 还是会 还是会不知所措
从今以后没有我 你会不会
太寂寞

x


I miss this bunch of people so much :( Monday please come quick.
Hehe I realise I'm in all the pictures cos I'm cool like that ;)


No comments: