@honestyshot on Twitter

14 February 2013

Valentine

Alone on Valentine's Day. Not a very good feeling, but technically I've been spending this day alone pretty much the past 20 years. Having a valentine but not spending that day with that person is quite sad, I suppose. It's not just about whether I'm upset that I don't get to spend this day with the one I love, but rather knowing that he wants to spend today with me too. I guess it's not happening today.

x

Spent the past few days stuffing myself silly with good food from CNY, spending lotsa time with my family, especially the cousins I grew up with. I remember how we used to gamble with gummies or just 10/20-cent coins, but right now we're playing $2-$10, how we used to spend CNY playing amongst ourselves not gambling. As we get older, no doubt we have our own lives to lead, we're still as close as ever. They're the reason my childhood was awesome, and the reason I was a happy kid. Every year I realise how much older we're getting, but how it gets easier and easier to talk to each other about so much more things because we all now understand so much more than when we were just kids. I love how family beats everything else, and my family damn hell does :) 

Sidenote: Had my friends over for the first time to mahjong and boy, was it fun! Many many more chances in future hehe can't wait I feel old already but it doesn't matter :) 

x

Been on an emotional roller coaster ride lately and I honestly don't know where it's heading but I think the ride's coming to an end. Talking to my older cousins few days back really made me think about many things, especially what I have right now. The only thing that hasn't changed is my priority being my studies and family. Understood many things from a different perspective, and allowed myself to look at everything from a different angle, to plan for my future, to think about what I really want for myself and what is important. Still in the midst of figuring everything out and I really hope one day I'll wake up and just know that everything's gonna be great and all that I want will fall into place nicely. For now, I'll just live in the present and take everything with a pinch of salt, and cherish all that I have. One thing's for sure, I have my family and friends and the people important to me, and truthfully, I think that's all that matters. :)

x

Been hooked on this for the past few days:

Hehe k bye picspam this place soon! Stay gold angels xx

No comments: