All the Backstreet Boys songs coming back to haunt my heart and stir up feelings inside me. I still haven't run out of tears to cry. I'm amazed at myself.
x
I just want you to know
That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through
And then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe
That there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say
I would do it all again
Just want you to know
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where I'm going is anybody's guess
I'd try to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is
Incomplete
x
Be strong, my small broken heart. The sun will come out again.
But right now, take it all in and let it all out. It hurts like hell, but this too shall pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment